BLUE

Tuesday, May 20, 2014
| | |
DSC_2354

First outfit from my trip to Singapore. It was hard to pack for Singapore, I read weather reports and they were like in the low 30 degree Celsius (sorry I don't use Fahrenheit), but then a friend living in Singapore said it was on and off raining, so I thought it might be cold. The best option was to pack for both and I'm glad I did. I wore this playsuit whilst exploring Singapore for the first time, looking for locations to shoot and getting lost in nooks and crannys. Can't wait to show you more!

This was taken on the roof top of Marina Bay Shoppes and it was like it's own little garden, with flowers and bushes, trees and decorations everywhere.

I'm wearing:
Chicabooti Playsuit
Steve Madden ANTEEK sandals
RayBan Sunglasses
Bag from Shanghai markets

DSC_2341 DSC_2355 DSC_2349 MIRROR

This last photo is just me trying out some new concepts. If you have any comments about it, I would love to hear from you!

Photography by Sinne Li

1 comment:

  1. You look Great! love the outfit!

    www.ofriraban.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment: