TRAVEL BAG: SINGAPORE

Tuesday, May 20, 2014
| | |
DSC_2136

My travel bag for my trip to Singapore. If you followed my Instagram, (you can do so here) then you were the first to know that I was taking a trip to Singapore. I was originally going to post these 3 photos before I left or have it scheduled so that it posted while I was on the plane, but before I could, my to-do list was piled up to the roof, including Uni homework, work commitments and ensuring that everything I had planned to do in Singapore was booked, less last minute mistakes. So that's my story.

In some ways I am glad I didn't post the photos up, because I didn't know what to expect of Singapore's weather. But mostly what I packed was accurate, minus the missing bottle of sunscreen. If any advice gets to you through this post, it would be to bring SUNSCREEN and apply it thoroughly and often.

I do have a lot of content coming up soon from this trip including recommendations on where to shop, to sightsee, to eat and to be one big tourist. So stay tuned!

You can follow my official Facebook page for all the latest and quickest updates of new blog posts.

Travel Bag:
Peplum Top
Playsuit
ASOS Caged Bikini (similar here)
Charlotte Olympia Kitty Flats
Rayban Aviator Sunglasses

DSC_2133 DSC_2129

and p.s. this wasn't my full luggage. You'll see more soon!

2 comments:

  1. have fun in singapore !! going this weekend too :)

    xo
    http://livelifeamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck for your vocation, can;t wait to see beautiful singapore photos!

    ReplyDelete

Comment: