POSTCARDS: HAWAII 2015

Monday, March 23, 2015
| | |
DSC_1190

A photo journal from a magical place one calls Hawaii. On an impulse decision and persuaded by cheap flights, I booked flights to Hawaii as a way of celebrating the end of Summer school and the Christmas Rush. This was definitely one of the best decisions that I have ever made. Never knew how tired I was from all the work and studying until I let myself relax during the trip. Basically slept all 9 hours on the plane over which is something that rarely happens. I spent a total of 10 days there, give or take a couple hours with the time zone difference and travelling and all 10 days were amazing. We stayed on the main populated island Oahu and hopefully someday I would have the fortune to travel to some of the other islands, particularly the Big Island, Maui and Kauai.

Since I've been back, Uni has officially started up once again and I'm back to my full workload. It's not too bad actually but there's just a lot of revising and studying to be done. Time management is key. Very happy to say that I completed my first presentation of the semester that was worth a whopping 35% for this subject, just this morning, and therefore can relax for another week until my mid-semester exams start up. What's going on with you guys lately? I would love to know. Post in the comments if you would like to share.

So below you can find some of the photos that were taken during this trip. These crystal clear waters, the incredible view from diamond head, the white sand at Lanikai beach, I can see why Hawaii is rated as one of the top destinations of the world. I will be writing a recommendations post soon as soon as I can free up more time, so keep your eyes open for that!

DSC_0017DSC_0507DSC_0541IMAG5992DSC_0611

DSC_0818

DSC_1152IMAG5972IMAG5442DSC_0764

DSC_0826

DSC_0796DSC_0531DSC_1053DSC_1140

DSC_0778 DSC_0774

IMAG5156

IMG_0449

IMAG5391

IMG_0692

IMG_1950

IMG_1790
IMG_0763

Photography by me.

1 comment:

Comment: